brittadotcom (brittadotcom) wrote,


I only realized tonight that the reason my embedded blog only ever showed ads for copyright and water filters is because my blog content is a cgi call to LiveJournal, not HTML content on the webpage that includes the ads. Duh! Since Google usually ignores keywords in meta tags, I added a summary description of my common blog content at the bottom above my copyright notice. Let's see if the ads become more relevant after the Google spiderbots get a chance to work for a few days...

EDIT: only 12 hrs later and that's much better now...
Tags: blog, website

  • Gaelic Getaway

    My friend Tracia & I met on our first choir tour, which was of Estonia, Helsinki and the USSR twenty years ago! I've been on several choir tours…

  • last day in Sydney

    We had another sleeping in morning, finally at the Manly Ferry launch at 11:30am. Our first meal of the day was lunch, paninis on the Corso of Manly…

  • Sydney Sightseeing

    Thankfully we slept well our first night in Sydney, had a simple breakfast at the cafe in Australia Square one block from our hotel, then leisurely…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.